It is getting hotter outside and everyone is starting to plan their perfect beach trips and booking the best hotels on the beach, so why not book the perfect way to get there.
When planning a vacation, either for you alone, or for your entire family, the last thing you want to worry about is how you are going to get around, and hassling with driving there and back. Trying to read a map while driving and worrying about which routes to take can be stressful, as well as dangerous. It’s time to make your next vacation a more relaxing and pleasant experience by being taken in luxury by a professional driver both to and from your vacation destination; Exclusive Sedan can easily make this happen for you.
The more appealing type of vacation experience would be one where you sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride while everything is taken care of for you. You then arrive at your destination comfortable, well rested, and ready to have some well deserved fun in the sun. Anyone would prefer this type of vacation travel and it is just as easy as making the arrangements and waiting to be picked up. After enjoying the stress free experience of vacationing with a professional driver and a perfectly well maintained vehicle, you will never want to travel any other way.
Here are some top beach hotels, as rated by USA Today and TripAdvisor.com:
- 1. Providenciales, Turks and Caicos – The Tuscany
- 2. Boracay, Philippines- Dave’s Straw Hat Inn
- 3. Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba – Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort
- 4. Negril, Jamaica – Westender Inn
- 5. Tulum, Mexico – Posada Luna del Sur
- 6. Myrtle Beach, S.C. – Marina Inn at Grand Dunes
- 7. Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman – Caribbean Club
- 8. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Iberostar Grand Bavaro
- 9. Cape May, N.J. – Albert Stevens Inn
- 10. Santa Teresa, Costa Rica – Red Palm Villas
In the USA, TripAdvisor’s reviewers named Myrtle Beach, S.C., the No. 1 beach destination for 2011.
Here are the full results for the USA, along with the top-ranked hotel for each beach destination:
- 1. Myrtle Beach, S.C. – Marina Inn at Grand Dunes
- 2. Cape May, N.J. – Albert Stevens Inn
- 3. Panama City Beach, Fla. – Palmetto Inn and Suites
- 4. Miami Beach, Fla. – The Tides South Beach
- 5. Sanibel Island, Fla. – Tropical Winds Motel
- 6. Clearwater, Fla. – East Shore Resort
- 7. Honolulu, Hawaii – Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk
- 8. Captiva Island, Fla. – South Seas Island Resort
- 9. Poipu, Hawaii – Koa Kea Hotel and Resort
- 10. Siesta Key, Fla. – Tropical Shores Beach Resort